Category Archives: Digital Marketing Tips
The primary reason which drives many business into success is the by having an effective marketing funnel in its system. This is a process of converting a random stranger to be the customer of your product. This is strategically done by using a lot of techniques which makes him/her to move through your plan which is like a funnel. Marketing Funnel is further categorized into 4 main parts which are:
Awareness: In this stage the potential client is aware of the existence of this product or service. They may be random strangers who has just entered the website for something in particular. It is extremely important for you to retain their interest in the site, by showing them something that they would like. A call to action or a lead magnet is used to give them information on what they are looking for in exchange for their contact details, and you can also find out more about their visit to your website.
Interest: At this stage, they would have shown interest in some or any of your product. The information that has been collected before could be used here in order to show them that is more specific to them and their choice. This would also create a positive impact in their minds, as they would be happy as you have paid attention to their desires.
Desire: At this stage, there has been an interest shown by them in a service or product and they have all the information that is needed. Now a keen desire to own the product should be generated using an email or even call to action. You could make them realise how that product is going to help and improve them.
Action: This is the closest step to the actual buying of the product. In this step, you would have to convert this potential customer into a lead. The future customer has all the information required, knows the product as well as has the interest to buy them. In this step the consumer should be made aware of the price, payment options so as to make the decision.
This would not just help in getting new customers but would also encourage customers to buy from you repeatedly as the customer is most likely to have a positive buying experience. They might even tell others about your business which would bring a lot of business. This is an effective strategy that has been employed by many businesses with success. Knowingly and unknowingly we all must have encountered these strategies while being online.
Read also : The Top Digital Marketing TipsRead More
There are many companies who are extremely successful in marketing online, all of them follow some basic strategies to achieve their goals. The important points which has helped them succeed are
Mega tags, descriptions
Keywords are the primary factor in any digital marketing, this strategy is done to indicate the search engines about the content of your site. Search engines employ algorithms to calculate the keyword density of each sites, so it is important to choose such a keyword which would relate and describe the product or service that you offer. However, when people search for something, they are more likely to type out a whole phrase, than just mere words. So it would be ideal to include those likely related phrases in the content.
URL Address: The best way to boost traffic in your webpage and increase sales is by having the keywords as its URL address. The URL‘s are the initial things which a search engine would come across. So this is an extremely efficient strategy to be employed.
Meta tags or Description: These tags should be included in perfect match for the content, as when the search engine would filter contents using those Meta titles with which you would want your site to come up.
Title: These are the tags, formal description or titles of a document or a website. It would be displayed on the window of the browser and the search engine uses this to filter the contents. Always remember to use only the key words as the titles, this would ensure that your site would always come up during the general searches as well as the keyword specific searches too.
Image tags: Having tags for images are also an effective and practical strategy which could be used effectively for digital marketing. Remember to name all the images using as many keywords as possible. This would enable the search engine to optimize the results making sure that the ranking of your site is on the rise.
Now there has been a huge rise of the online market. More and more have their presence online every day and there is a lot of selling and buying that’s happening over the internet. The trends of online marketing is also constantly on the change due to the overwhelming strength of the social media. So it is important for any business to constantly look for innovative and up to date trends to stay in touch with in its consumers.
Before considering new plans to increase digital marketing and online presence of your organizations, it is also important to be aware of the challenges that you might face too. Some of it are:
- Sometimes, a digital marketing strategy is executed without any proper planning. People and the prospective customers may not even notice it because of the vast advertisements and unique endorsements done particularly aimed at them. So it is vital to have a properly planned advertising strategy, so that your product and idea would stand out from the crowd.
- Always remember to use the social media to your advantage. It is huge mode of opportunity that would enable you to personally connect with your audience. Studies also indicate how effective social media campaigns can be in boosting any product or service. When it is combined with the traditional modes of marketing. It is bound to bring in great results.
- It is extremely important to identify your target audience and customer base before starting any sort of campaign. Only then, would you be able to successfully market your product or service to the right people. The audience has to feel the need of the product, then they are more likely to make a positive purchase decision.
For small or large business, it would be always better to go for content based digital marketing strategies.
Due to cut throat competition, digital marketing has become vital for any business. But most often, hiring an advertising agency to do the job could become a costly affair which makes the business owners to think of unique and different ideas which could be incorporated into their online advertising plans. This is especially relevant for smaller organizations.
- Cost of Time: The primary factor to be kept in mind is, time is equal to money. Since the business owners have no one else hired for the job, all the hours that they spend for their digital campaign would be lost on running their business. It would be better to analyse an hour‘s rate and then compare it to their need. If the need is found, then they could even plan on hiring some agency to help them out.
- Before starting off any digital or traditional marketing strategy, it is always important to finalize on the budget. The budget has to be decided based on their need. Once the want or need is identified, it can easily be ascertained about how much to spend on it.
- Employ A Freelancer: When the owners do not have a huge budget to hire an agency, they can still consider hiring someone to free-lance for them according to their need or want. He/she may be an expert in the marketing and would be able to successfully undertake this campaign. An expert of the area would be able to bring in a lot of professionalism to a scenario which would help the campaign to be successful.